Sunday, April 09, 2006

First Day Here

Well it's my first day here on Blogger.com, I haven't managed a blog since I left LiveJournal due to personal reasons and I guess it's time for me to start one up again. Hopefully I'll have something worthwhile to post here every once in a while, either that or just hope I don't forget for weeks on end as I had a tendancy to do with LJ.

Alright, first things first:

  • The Name - I chose to call this Meus Templum because it translates to My Sanctuary in Latin. Most people use journals or diaries as a place to express their thoughts and emotions about a certain subject, usually their personal lives or current events in the world, and not be judged for it. That's all fine and dandy but I really don't care if people agree with me or not, hence why I have no problem sharing information by such a public method.
  • Future Content - Seeing as this is my blog/journal thing, I'll pretty much be posting whatever I want. Usually it'll be about my day, something that impacted my life somehow, or a rant on how stupid I find some people's actions/state of mind to be. It should be fun, for me anyway.

There you have it. So now I guess all I really have to say is...Stay tuned for whatever madness I stick up here.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home